Friday, August 26, 2005
Killer paper.$BlogItemTitle$>
I've decided to unlock my blog. Since it can be easily hacked into, there's not much point in locking it. Heh. Will miss typing my passwords though.
I have not been faithfully updating my blog these few days. Just yesterday, I spent two hours cramming for my Amaths common test, and as a result, slept a little after two in the morning. I HAD to get 37/40 just to pass the overall marks. Yes, I know it's unrealistic, and after doing the paper, I think I can just go and die. Mr Suresh claimed that it was an easy paper and it was meant to "help" us pull up our overall marks, but I beg to differ.
We went to Plaza Sing for the second time of the week. The last time was Wednesday. We went to Swensens. I like the vanilla crunchie cone! (or whatever it is called) Mmm. Today, the eight of us went to PizzaHut for lunch/dinner. On the journey home, Lelin and I were sleeping like beauties and she even had to wake me up to alight. Luckily she was there, if not I'd miss my stop again!
I failed my Unseen test. ): oh I sulk. The class did not fare very well for it. Shakespeare was okay, though the result was disappointing. Clara's script was good. Well written, fluent and organised. Urgh. I am so envious! *stamps feet and gives a horrible pout that make people gag*
I just realise everytime I look down my window, it gives me vertigo. I guess I have not overcome my phobia of heights. And I MUST start to like horror flicks. I MUST. And control that scream in the threatre. It's really a throw-face, not that I care. I'm sure Ru will go, "Since when do you have face to throw." But nevermind. :D
Mr Tan's lesson never fails to lull me to slumber. But today was different! I did not doze off in class today! Not even his period, though I was very tempted to at the last part. I think he was shocked that I did not sleep during his lesson today. He came up to me after lesson and said, "You can go and rest now. That's your favourite thing right!"
I'm beginning to like him. But I'll be faithful to *censored* HAHA. Unlike Fairuz! Stupid two-timer! He gave us clues for the stupid Amaths test. Not really obvious clues. He gave us extra time when some random teacher came into our class and told us about a printing error in one question. Though it was only a pathetic minute, it is the thought that counts! :D
Okay, going down to Kallang to support the netball girls tomorrow. Then will be going to the twins house for MEE HOON KUAY made by their mom! CAN'T WAIT.
The boring one,
Janine.
8/26/2005 11:13:00 PM;